Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Leak Rate:||≤1.3×10-10 Pa▪m3/ S||Drive Mode:||Pneumatic With Magnetic In-place Indication|
|Working Pressure:||0.6～0.7 Mpa||Materials:||Stainless Steel|
vat gate valve,
slide gate valve
Gate Valve, Pneumatic Drive,CCQ-400B DN400 , 1E+5 to 1E-7 Pa
Updated type (B-type) ultrahigh vacuum gate valve series are ultra-thin type gate valves developed based on original old-type gate valves, which are applicable for ultrahigh vacuum. The valve utilizes screw (manual and electric) or cylinder rod (pneumatic) drive to push (pull) link mechanism under the axial movement of seal shaft, thus to drive valve spool assembly to do axial movement. External surface of valve adopts silver gray matte finishing. Main parts and components such as valve body and valve plate are made from 304 stainless steel with very low air bleeding amount, and drive component which realizes movement of valve body adopts 316L stainless steel welded bellows. Imported fluorine rubber gasket with very low air bleeding amount is used for sealing of valve plate.
1. Good tightness and ultra-low air bleeding rate
2. Stable motion, small noise and vibration
3. asy installation and compact structure
4. Elegant appearance
The series ultrahigh vacuum gate valve is one of important elements of Ultrahigh vacuum system, which can be used as a switching mechanism of Ultrahigh vacuum line.
The series Ultrahigh vacuum gate valve is applicable for the occasions with air and non-corrosive gas as working media.
1. Stainless steel whole internal welding valve body, with good sealing, small volume, light weight and elegant appearance.
2. Valve spool assembly has simple structure, less welding parts, simple welding process, convenient assembly and debugging, and dual-rail roller bearing mechanism is used for its axial movement, with stable movement and high steering accuracy.
3. Seal plate and support plate adopt whole plate structure, and have even support force distribution and good rigidity.
4. When the valve is opened, the support steel ball is located at steel ball sleeve hole and steel ball groove of seal plate and support plate; when the valve is closed, the steel ball will be pushed out from the groove and located at the plane of seal plate and support plate, playing a role of splitting and supporting.
5. Drive mechanism adopts planar linkage mechanism, with simple structure, large bearing capacity and high action stability. Cylinder (or handle) is located at axle wire of valve.
6. Drive shaft (link) is sealed with 316L stainless steel welded bellow, with good sealing performance, and can be installed at any position.
7. The user can select manual, pneumatic or electric mode as required. Manual valve has simple structure, which operates easily and flexibly; and pneumatic and electric valve are suitable for automatic control.
8. The series gate valve have three connection methods in vacuum system: CF flange sealed with copper washer and ISO-F and ISO-K flanges sealed with fluorine rubber ring.
9. Overall dimensions and main connection dimensions of the series gate valve:
|Flange||ISO-K/ F, CF|
range of application
|Leakage rate(Pa▪m3/ s
|Valve In-place Indication||Magnetic|
Contact Person: sales