Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Bearing:||Magnetic||Pumping Speed:||3200L/s N2|
turbo molecular pumps,
turbomolecular vacuum pump
Maglev Pump , CXF-320/3001E , Water cooling , ISO-F , On board
The electromagnetic bearing is also called ”active magnetic levitated bears”, consisting of a magnetic bearing, a sensor and a control system. This design has dynamic response and timely adjustment, the high-speed shafting and reliable operation.
The magnetically levitated molecular pumps are the pumps of which shafting is supported by virtue of magnetic force.
Series magnetically levitated molecular pumps are vacuum generation equipment developed by KYKY for meeting application requirements for fields of modern semiconductor manufacturing, chip manufacturing, industrial plating and scientific instruments.
1. Zero friction during operation, and low power consumption
2. Easy to acquire really clean high vacuum and ultrahigh vacuum without lubrication for pumps
3. Capable of extracting corrosive gases for long term
4. High safety and long service life due to protection of bearings with precision ceramic balls
5. power generating function in case of sudden power-off
6. Free of friction
7. Free of pollution
8. Free of maintenance
9. Low vibration
10. installed in any orientation.
Series magnetically levitated molecular pumps are mainly applied to fields of semiconductor manufacturing, clip manufacturing, industrial plating and scientific instruments, especially to extraction of corrosive gases existing in etch, CVD, PVD and ion implantation and gases easily coagulated at normal temperature.
|Inlet Flange||ISO-F 320|
|Outlet Flange||KF 40|
|Backing Pump (L/s)||15|
|Mounting or ientation||Any|
Contact Person: sales