Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Magnetically Levitated Turbo Molecular Pump Corrosion Resisting||Keyword:||Turbo Molecular Pump|
magnetically levitated turbo molecular pump,
corrosion resisting turbo molecular pump,
magnetically levitated turbomolecular vacuum pump
Maglev Pump , CXF-200/1401 , Water cooling , On board
The electromagnetic bearing is also called ”active magnetic levitated bears”, consisting of a magnetic bearing, a sensor and a control system. This design has dynamic response and timely adjustment, the high-speed shafting and reliable operation.
The magnetically levitated molecular pumps are the pumps of which shafting is supported by virtue of magnetic force.
Series magnetically levitated molecular pumps are vacuum generation equipment developed by KYKY for meeting application requirements for fields of modern semiconductor manufacturing, chip manufacturing, industrial plating and scientific instruments.
1. Zero friction during operation, and low power consumption
2. Easy to acquire really clean high vacuum and ultrahigh vacuum without lubrication for pumps
3. Capable of extracting corrosive gases for long term
4. High safety and long service life due to protection of bearings with precision ceramic balls
5. power generating function in case of sudden power-off
|Inlet Flange||DN200 ISO K(LF)|
|DN200 ISO F|
|DN200 ISO CF|
|Outlet Flange||KF 40|
|Backing Pump (L/s)||15|
|Mounting or ientation||Any|
Contact Person: sales